An 18-month process seeking out community members quietly adopting positive behaviours to make a difference to their health and well-being but who deviate from the norm
When should I use this?
- When you need to create behavioural change and want to know what works
When wouldn’t I use this?
- For a consultation exercise
- When you have a short amount of time to engage
- When you would have challenges to devolving power to communities to lead the process
How does MutualGain deliver this?
- Run a variety of creative and inclusive workshops with residents using expert Positive Deviance facilitators
- Utilise a blend of techniques to identify and measure the right data
- Support the community to lead and own the process
- Share learning with service providers and commissioners to build on for the future
Request a call or visit
If you would like a no charge, no obligation call or visit to your teams, please submit your details through the form below: