Co-created Reference Groups
A powerful model to strengthen local governance – co-created reference groups build the skills of community members to work with providers and commissioners on sustaining accountability and transparency
When should I use this?
- When you want to bring together members of the community to act as a trusted critical friend
- When you want to test new ideas regularly prior to formal consultation and engagement
- When you need to have difficult conversations about new thinking or controversial issues
- When your transformation programme needs regular testing with key community champions
When wouldn’t I use this?
- When you need a quick decision
- When you are unable or unwilling to share sensitive information
- When you do not have time to build a relationship with community champions
How does MutualGain deliver this?
- Work with you to understand the local context and history
- Adapt to local needs, whether it’s a few creative workshops or a longer process to develop and embed a shared action plan
- Support community members before, during and after to address anxieties and build confidence
- Help draft terms of reference, action plans and other key documents
Request a call or visit
If you would like a no charge, no obligation call or visit to your teams, please submit your details through the form below: