Drawing on existing good practice from peer reviews and research, potential shared resources and assets to give an insight into the gaps emerging across the partnership or organisation
When should I use this?
- After a period of challenging resource and service changes
- 1-5 years into a ‘new’ vision to see how things are working
- At the start of a process to create a new approach to engagement
- When you are developing a cross partnership strategic approach to strengths-based engagement
When wouldn’t I use this?
- When you have just launched a new strategic approach to engagement
- When you need an approach that works directly with the community on an issue
- When you are in the implementation stage of a new approach to engagement
How does MutualGain deliver this?
- Provide focus groups, interviews, and desk-based review of engagement inputs and outputs
- Facilitate community dialogue about what does and doesn’t work
- Analyse all the findings and produce a report with recommendations on how to strengthen what is working well
Request a call or visit
If you would like a no charge, no obligation call or visit to your teams, please submit your details through the form below: