An inclusive tool to engage staff, partners and the public in challenging and controversial decisions about resources using the principles of participatory budgeting
When should I use this?
- When you need partners to design a new integrated offer
- When you have to make difficult budget decisions
- When you have to conduct a controversial consultation
- When you want to tap into the ideas of the public and staff
When wouldn’t I use this?
- When you don’t want to discuss resources more widely
- When you have already made your decision about specific change
- If you feel you have exhausted all possible scenarios
- If an inspection has prescribed exactly what you need to do and there is no scope to utilise the energy and ideas of others
How does MutualGain deliver this?
- Lead you through a series of facilitated workshops to develop the detail for each cube
- Produce the cubes and supporting materials
- Design the deliberative events where you use the cubes
- Analyse the data and produce a report about participants’ decisions
Request a call or visit
If you would like a no charge, no obligation call or visit to your teams, please submit your details through the form below: